Re: vector notation

Hi all-
I have nothing against theee squiggly, BUT more importantly:
In my experience, the BF doesn't work with students. On the whole they do
not distinguish between vectors and scalars in written work. I think that
one reason is because they cannot write in BF, so they ignore the
difference. I think, therefore, the the new textbook is taking a healthy
step.
Regards,
Jack