Re: Galileo

You and I are ggiving a perfect example of communication
breakdown. What is the statement that needs interpretation, and in what
context was the statement made?
See, e.g.,
http://www.hopkintonschools.org/middle/03-04/project7/hannah-g/views/views.htm
as one of about 800 Google hits on: sphere "perfect shape".