Re: Cold fusion = Pathological science ???

Earthshaking shaking claims require earthshaking evidence.
Are you saying that such evidence is being suppressed and HAS been
for lo these many years ???

This stand wouldn't be giving the 'physics community' much credit.
Has EVERYONE missed out on the shaking of the earth?

How long was required for 'polywater' to become a lost cause?
or does that research continue as well?