Science Quotations

Hello to the list--

The science quotations are coming along quite well. I now have 18000
quotations placed onto the web. The most recent work has been with
quotations from physics and astronomy. I have about 1000 mathematical
quotations that I wish to add within the next two or three weeks.

As I expected there are many duplicate quotes but I am removing them as
I come across them. I am still entering bibliographic information as
well as birth date, death date, birth location and death location.

There are very good quotations for Sagan, Feynman, and Einstein. I'm
building up other individuals and will let you know who I am working
on. If anyone has any particular individual they would like to have me
work on acquiring quotations then please let me know.

Physics now returns 876 quotations; physicist has 214; and mathematics
has over 1100 quotations.

With this volume of quotations I know that it is hard to get a feeling
for what is actually available at the web site. I don't know how to
make the quotations any more available for use than through searching on
key words. If anyone has any other ideas please let me know. I just
know that there is some very good material there for individuals to use.

Have a good evening.

Carl Gaither