The Essential Exponential! book by Albert A. Bartlett

Dear Physics Teacher Colleagues,

After nearly a year of work, John Rogers, Vicki Plano Clark and I
have finished compiling the collection of Albert Bartlett's articles
on the exponential into a book. The books should be ready to ship in
early July.

Here is the official citation. Please encourage your school or
college library to order a copy or several! :-)

The Essential Exponential! For the Future of Our Planet by Albert A.
Bartlett, edited by Robert G. Fuller, Vicki L. Plano Clark and John
A. Rogers. pp 302, ISBN 0-9758973-0-6, copyright 2004, The Center for
Science, Mathematics and Computer Education, University of
Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE 68588-0131.

The price is $25 for a single copy, postpaid. For four or more
shipped to the same address, the price is $12.50 each. You can
download an order form from the website: www.unl.edu/scimath
You can also see the complete table of contents on the website.

We think it will be a very valuable resource for every physics teacher.

Cheers,
Bob Fuller