Re: Science quotation update

Carl: What is the site URI? Karl

Hello to the list--

Just an update on the quotations site.

There are now over 15000 quotations available. I still have about
another 3000 to get formatted.

In-so-far as physics and astronomy are concerned I am certain that the
available quotations represent the largest collection of such quotations
that are available anywhere.

As time permits I would like to be able to link the authors with a
bibliographic record. I really believe that this would be a fine
addition to the quotations. It would certainly add to the completeness
of information pertaining to the quotations.

In closing, I hope that you will enjoy the additional quotations.
Please be sure to let me know of any errors and duplications. With this
number of quotations I do know that there are duplications.

Have a fine evening.

Carl Gaither

--
Dr. Karl I. Trappe, outreach consultant Home (512) 264-1616
Research Scientist Associate V, Desk (512)