Re: turn signal

Matt Coia wrote:
actually the LOWER resistance in the circuit, because of an absent bulb,
which causes more current to pass, faster heating of the strip and the
quicker flash rate.

A burned-out or "absent" bulb is an open circuit.
I don't see how this can produce a "LOWER resistance"
or cause "more current to pass".

> oh...and ASE Certified in Automotive Electronics :)

Please don't try to impress me with credentials. If
somebody with fancy credentials makes a wrong argument,
it is still wrong. If somebody with no credentials at
all makes the correct argument, it is still correct.