Re: Physics Education reform in 50s and 60s

Sorry, I guess my question was poorly phrased. The student wanted to
know about reform targeted at, or started by, the task of "...landing a
man on the moon before this decade is out..."

Peter Schoch

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

At any given time there were people who
tried to improve teaching methodology.