Apology (was - NewTestament Provenance)

At 06:20 PM 5/29/2004, Aaron Titus wrote:
///
(1) I did quote Feynman and it was within the context of a 3 paragraph
email sent directly to Brian Whatcott, not to the PHYS-L list, in response
to his message about a "culture clash."

///

Aaron

Aaron is absolutely right to pick me up for quoting to the list a fragment
of his note. It was indeed personally addressed and so private, a fact I
had overlooked. My most sincere apologies.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!