Collaborative Project Invite

Sorry for any cross-postings...

Hi, Kids! I'm running a 4-day Pre-Engineering Seminar for our Honors kids
who just completed their Sophomore year - high school. I have a few decent
engineers coming in to do some "hands-on" stuff with them the 1st two days,
but am looking for anyone in session to participate in a collaborative
project or two, physics oriented, of course.

Dates open are Wed and Thurs June 23 &24.

Thinking of a PBL-type project like CIESE's Noon-Day project. I have lots of
ideas, but need another group of kids to make it happen. Anyone available?

Daryl L. Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Williamstown HS & Engineering Academy, Rowan University NJ
PAEMST '96
International Internet Educator of the Year '03
NJSTA Executive Board
www.DarylScience.com
609.330.9571

This email prepared and transmitted using 100% recycled electrons!