Re: Color Mixing (Pigment) question

Sam wrote:

Why wouldn't the blue pigment particles reflect blue light,
the green particles reflect green, then your brain interprets
this as cyan? We're not talking about overlapping filters
here, we're talking about a fine, uniform layer of particles
that reflect light.

...and mixing blue, green and red pigments creates...white?

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301