Re: ON-LINE GRAD COURSES for HS chem & physics teachers

We also have a graduate online seminar course: Introduction to Physics
Education Research for HS Physics Teachers offered Spring semesters
here at BSC. The real problem is that most grad programs will limit
the number of transfer credits so if you're in a program make sure you
can transfer in these courses. I send distance education teacher
candidates to NTEN/Bozeman and UVa (see
<http://www.phys.virginia.edu/Education/CourseDescriptions.html#Grad>
) pretty regularly.

Dan M