Re: testing

What did I do to succeed in sending the entire
message this time? I was not able to do this
several times today. Is it possible that the Phys-L
server was not behaving and it was just fixed
when I tried again? Very unlikely.

Apparantly the ASCII text I was sending had an
invisible character which the Phys-L server does
not recognized. What I did was to send the same
message to myself and then to cut and paste from
what I received from my own server. Am I the only
one experiencing rejections from Phys-L server?

Let me try again (the entire message under an
appropriate thread name). That will be next.
Thanks for your patience.
Ludwik Kowalski

On Saturday, May 15, 2004, at 21:24 America/New_York, Ludwik Kowalski