Re: =90 (was molecular weight of dry air)

No; I suggested using <is> for <=> off list. RC et al. have discussed
this problem before. I think he agrees this may solve the problem. I
was so flummoxed by it, I missed some of his intent.

bc

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

Sorry for asking after the thread is over. Is
it only me who sees, for example, that the
percentage of the N2 in air is =0978.084?
I suppose that the =09 was automatically
inserted (in each numerical line) as the
message was processed over the Internet.
I do not think that my computer did this.
Ludwik Kowalski