AAPT meeting in Sacramento: SW Airlines internet sale!

Are you going to the AAPT meeting in Sacramento (July 31 to Aug. 4)?

Starting today, Southwest Airlines has a big nationwide internet sale to
Sacramento. A maximum of $200 round trip!
Visit <http://www.southwest.com>.

The sale ends at midnight (Pacific Daylight time) this Thursday, May 13.

You can buy a one-way ticket for half the price.

If you need to change your ticket later, Southwest Airlines doesn't charge
you a fee; they just cancel your reservation and you start over again.

I just bought my ticket. It cost $70 less than America West.

cheers,
Jane Jackson

Jane Jackson, Co-Director, Modeling Instruction Program
Box 871504, Dept.of Physics & Astronomy,ASU,Tempe,AZ 85287
480-965-8438/fax:965-7331 <http://modeling.asu.edu>