Re: Feynman (was pedagogy) (fwd)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 13:05:21 -0500 (CDT)
From: Jack Uretsky <jlu@hep.anl.gov>
To: (deleted)
Subject: Re: Feynman (was pedagogy) (fwd)

This is typical of the responses. Everybody seems to bave missed the
personality point of your comment.

to Scientific American, so that when his research staff read the
experimental finding of Swann's, (who used a carbon filament to make
a short-lived incandescent lamp), they were able to cease their
mindless testing of plausible materials in favor of a published
improvement?"

Brian Whatcott