Re: [SPAM:79%] have fun

Some servers (like the one I am using) might
recognize the message I posted this morning
as SPAM. Is this because of the subject line
"have fun" or because of the the pasted
section? If your server automatically rejects
SPAM then write to me and I will send to
you the content as an attached file.
Ludwik Kowalski