= = = = = = = = =

From: Barrister Bernard Akume
Akume Inneh Law Firm
Legal Practitioners
10, Adelabu Street
Surulere, Lagos
Nigeria

Contact: Barrister Bernard Akume
Tel: +234-80-23222528
Fax: 1 309 423 4393<

Email: bakume@1stcounsel.com

Confidential Proposal/Investment Assistance for Cold Fusion Energy
Device.

Greetings to you in the name of the most high God, from my beloved
country Nigeria. I am sorry and I solicit your permission into your
privacy. I am Barrister Bernard Akume, lawyer to the late Dr. Koffi
Abacha, a brilliant Nigerian physicist.

My former client, late Dr. Koffi Abacha, died in a mysterious plane
crash in the year 1994 on the way to a scientific conference to make an
announcement of the utmost importance to mankind. He was planning to
present a paper regarding his extensive work on cold fusion. It is said
the cold fusion device he had developed, produced 10-times more energy
than the energy source that fed into it. The device was about the size
of a steamer trunk.

Dr. Stanley Pons and Professor Martin Fleischman of Southampton
University in the UK consulted the late Dr. Abacha regarding their
ongoing cold fusion experiments. While enroute to the Paris scientific
conference, the plane carrying Dr. Koffi Abacha mysteriously exploded
over the ocean. Without the wise Dr. Abachas guidance, Dr. Pons and
Professor Fleischman made no further progress in their cold fusion
research.

Upon the death of my former client and unknown to his colleagues, two
trunk boxes came into my possession. One trunk box contains some type
of energy producing device. The late Doctor called it his cold fusion
fuel cell. The second trunk box contains thousands of pages of
scientific papers and notes. The trunk boxes had been placed in
storage, for safe keeping, at a Lagos security storage firm in 1994
just before the late Dr. Abacha left on his ill fated flight to Paris.

The security storage firm does not know the actual content of the trunk
boxes. My client and I told them that the boxes contain old African
artifacts to be delivered to a client outside the country via Air
Courier Services. For now it is only you and I that is having knowledge
of this wonderful invention.

The only assistance I require from you is to help me send these trunks
out of Nigeria and receive these trunk boxes in either Sydney, London
or New York, depending on your country of agreement. Once these trunk
boxes are out of Nigeria, I shall seek your advice in obtaining a local
patent in your name and licensing the device to investors.

I need $ 10,000 U.S. dollars to pay past due storage fees, freight
charges, and possible bribes to local customs officers.

Once this device is licensed, the resulting funds shall be disbursed
accordingly as follows: 25-percent for the recipient (you) from the
total sum. 2-percent for the courier officer in the country where you
shall receive the trunk boxes. 5-percent set aside from the entire sum
for expenses incurred by both parties in due course of executing this
transaction (home and abroad). 68-percent for me. If you are not
satisfied with the percentage sharing of the fund feel free to let me
know. In compliance with this you are to immediately forward to me by
mail the following: Your full names and address Confidential telephone
and fax numbers.

With this information I will immediately commence all necessary
documentation for a successful shipment of the first trunk box to your
country of choice as all the modalities have already been worked out by
me. I will also give you full details of this whole transaction which I
have already perfected in due course.

Please note that you are to treat this with utmost confidentiality
willing or not willing to assist me in this transaction as nobody knows
about this invention and I am still an active lawyer in this country.

THE CHOICE IS YOURS, IF I WERE YOU I WOULD, BECAUSE IT WILL COST YOU
LITTLE OR NOTHING TO ACHIEVE THIS AND THE BENEFIT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FOREVER.
Remain blessed in the name of GOD.

Yours faithfully, Barrister Bernard Akume

Email: bakume@1stcounsel.com

= = = = = = = = =

See these URL:

http://tonytalkstech.com/cat_digital_underground.php

http://www.theregister.com/2004/05/05/419_cold_fusion/ Lester Haines

http://www.sacm.co.za/Feature.asp?NewsID=7654&Cont=News

http://gilb.nethence.com/hoax/

AND HERE IS ANOTHER ONE:

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Sir,

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force
Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a
secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later
Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space
station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the
Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to
earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo.
There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going
since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated
flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American
Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and
Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place
a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return
flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000
American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your
assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total
amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil
servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service
Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous.
In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred
sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses
(internal and external) between the parties in the course of the
transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to
other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include
downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234
(0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrda.gov.ng