Re: Rule to Apply for Rates and Ratios

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:27:20 -0500 Bob LaMontagne
<rlamont@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU> writes:
Eggs come in all sizes. The term eggs per $1 is meaningless
unless the size is specified. No wonder kids aren't
learning anything in school - teachers can't formulate
proper questions!

Bob at PC

But don't we find a value for the the size and the weight of an atom
in our textbooks?? Aren't some atoms larger and heavier than others?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where there is nothing that can be weighed or measured
wsith perfect accuracy)