Re: Way,WAY off topic diatribe -was : Paying to present

Maybe mixed metaphor is it -- is that what BW means? dross is on top,
dregs on the bottom. Dross I first heard floated on the top of molten
gold -- Shakespeare used the the term than once.

bc

Brian Whatcott wrote:

Certainly mixed: cream, dross, froth, slag, scum,
and of course management rise to the top.

"At the Devil's booth are all things sold. Each
ounce of dross coats its ounce of gold." - Lowell.

Brian W