Re: Polarization

Easy correction: the jump rope represents the magnetic com 'pon ent.

bc, who referred to his copy of Concep. Phys. and is shocked; Aliquando
bonus dormitat Hewitus (et Feynman)

Leigh Palmer wrote:

I apologize for the sloppy posting. I failed to read the whole digest,
and so I missed Michael Edmiston's salient comment. I might add that
the picket fence analogy admits of the transmission unaffected of
circularly polarized standing waves! To dignify the picket fence
analogy with the term "model" is, in my opinion, blasphemous. Screwit,
Hewitt.

Leigh