Those evil CRLF characters. Was: HOT FUSION

I would gladly pay ~ $10, or more, to be free of these CRLF
misinterpretations.

Could "we" get a higher tech. server by paying for it? This would also
have the advantage of posting attachments, etc. It might require a
passwd to post, but it would be worth it.

bc who notes some posts have multiple quotes each one with successively
more evil CRLF's!