Testing text formatting

Just Testing. I have just moved to new email software (Calypso). I previously used Netscape Messenger for my email. I just sent out a response to a post on this list and saw that my reply returned with '=' signs at the end of every line. I am composing this email without HTML to see if there is a difference. My apologies if you opened this by mistake.

Bob at PC