Re: Definition of Capacitance

John C wrote in part:

. . .| So my suspicions are just as good as anyone else's until the
| experiments have been done. If Laws, Thornton, Beichner, VanHeuvelin ...
| came up with an opinion on this topic I would consider that to be more
| informed than mine or that of any non-researcher, but I would still like
[***]
I disagree John, being the experienced teacher that you are your opinions
are better than a lot of people's opinion; its part of professional
judgement. Perhaps, Laws, Thornton, et. al. opinion carry a bit more weight
than yours, yours carries a lot more weight the a lot of the population of
the planet.

Joel R