Re: HOT FUSION

Panzers to L.!

How did you do it?

bc who found the evil =3D20 's in the most confusing places.

Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

I THINK THAT A PERSON WHOSE MESSAGE BECOMES
UGLY, FOR SOME REASON, SHOULD WORK ON IT TILL
OTHERS CAN READ IT AS INTENDED. WHO ELSE WILL
DO THIS FOR US? I APPOLOGIZE AGAIN.

1) In electrostatic you might ask students to estimate
the coulomb barrier preventing positive D ions to fuse
at low temperatures. Here is my suggestion. First tell
students that in addition to repulsive forces the ions
attract each other by very strong nuclear forces. But
these forces do not obey the 1/r^2 law. They are

cut