Re: Opening at East Central College

This seems almost like childs play. My theory is that this is probably a
student...it's awfully childish no?

Fernanda

Hmmm, how about a precollege teacher? As I pointed out this is just exactly
the type of gripes that I hear frequently from other secondary teachers.
Without more info almost any guess could be valid.

Remember that when it comes to E-mail, you are who you say you are, and
there is at present no way to verify whether you are legitimate. Of course
this is also true of snail mail, but now with the advent of caller ID POTS
has become more verifiable.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

Whose identity can not be verified, except by the arrogant comments.