Re: Opening at East Central College

After reading the description of the job that is described
in the letter below, it is a wonder why anyone would
apply for such a job. Is it possible that the job has some
real perks to balance the negative job description?
Perhaps a bonus of several hundred thousand dollars
for each student that really learns despite the problems?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
( Where things are "wonderful" in comparison)

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:58:47 -0800 noname thankyou <eccjob2004@YAHOO.COM>