Re: asymmetry measure

The Interactive Physics, as I recall, gives one a
crude way of controlling air resistance. Thus one
can collect data by simulating experiments. Then
one can try to describe the data with a formula,
or test a preexisting formula. For real data one
should consult artillery manuals, I suppose.
Ludwik Kowalski