Re: laser toner

Thanks Johnfor the excellent reply, John. I looked up your reference
after spending two hours of google search. It was an eye opener.
Perhaps I'm lucky.... but I just purchased some laser toner for my
HP 12000 Laser Printer and was delighted to see how beautiful
the print came out on my first try.

Herb