Re: Derive energy from angular KE of earth?

Let's see: if we can all agree that a polar "Leigh" gyro changes Earth momentum
when electrical power is generated, then the complementary momentum is
taken out
from the 'system' - lacking a Moon, then from the Solar system - lacking a
solar
system, from the Milky Way.
There - is that unrealistic enough to have appeal?

:-)

Brian W