Re: the words used in problems

If "one is stuck in the middle of a frozen lack" , one's motion
would probably be limited to shouting and random body movements.
One might also pray for warmer weather so the ice will melt
and one will no longer be stuck there without shoes.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where our lacks are unstickable)

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 15:01:11 -0500 Robert Cohen