Re: Tote Bag

I believe this is the definition of a "morbid tangent."

:) That was a good book though! I should read it again...

On 12/10/03 6:49 PM, "Herbert H Gottlieb" <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM> wrote:

This flurry of e-mails regarding a "tote bag" somehow
reminded me of the story, "A Tale of Two Cities".
During the French Revolution, there were many beheadings
of the former ruling class and one scene really impressed me.
In the crowd at each of these beheadings was Madam La Farge
knitting tote bags to receive the severed heads of the nobels.

Herb Gottlieb from New York City.

(Where tote bags have never been so popular)

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 12:09:01 -0500 "Fernanda Foertter [Advanced Physics