Re: circular motion applet

I think using "who" instead of "that" is better English usage.

bc, not a grammarian.

Tony Wayne wrote:

When I get a chance, I create flash animations to accompany my lectures
and the lectures of other teachers. You may find part of what you are
looking for on my teacher animation page under circular motion. Its
address is http://physics.k12albemarle.org/teacher
-Tony
Tony Wayne
http://physics.k12albemarle.org