Re: steering

Inertia wheels are used to reorient communications satellites in
Earth orbit.
Inertia wheels are not used for linear acceleration in space for reasons
that are probably reasonably obvious to a reasonable job applicant.

On the other hand, I was once asked this at an interview:
"If there are more hairs on a dog, than there are dogs in the world,
and there are no hairless dogs,
need any two dogs have the same number of hairs?"

I had to phone back to discuss the answer some more, but I got the job.

Brian W