But They Should Have Known!

Dear Phys-L Colleagues,

We all get solicitations such as the one below. However, I found this
one particularly amusing, because if they really did have the ability to
predict future events, they certainly should have known that I was not
going to send them any money.

Dr. Mark H. Shapiro

Professor of Physics, Emeritus

California State University, Fullerton