Re: causation

Bernoulli's Equation is an energy equation. Higher v does not 'cause' a
lower pressure any more than potential energy decrease 'causes' the
kinetic energy of a falling ball to increase. The energy changes are
simply correlated.

Bob at PC

Robert Cohen wrote:

According to Bernoulli, does higher v cause a lower pressure?

(I ask this because I think it is a common question from students and=
it
illustrate a common misuse of the word "cause")