Re: The old loop-de-loop

Ludwik wrote:

That would replace one question by another, I think.
The new question would be "how to explain the
impulse responsible for the change of momentum?

It seems to me that a few messages back in this thread, Bob Sciamanda
supplied perhaps the best phrased answer to what I take as your
fundamental concern. To paraphrase Bob:

In its simple attempt to obey Newton's first and second laws, the
object is continually colliding with the track. As a result, the
track and the object deform (as is ALWAYS the case when two objects
come into "contact") and the deformation is responsible (as it ALWAYS
is) for the resulting "contact interaction."