-----Original Message-----
From: Bob LaMontagne
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 1:30 PMu

I agree that the electron is an enigmatic entity, but what I find even
more difficult to accept is the association of a specific frequency with
a photon of light. I can't imagine any possible mechanism that could
connect an oscillation to something traveling at a speed c. Each of us
probably thinks that there is one key problem in quantum mechanics -
that if we understood this one thing the rest would be easy. I suspect
we're fooling ourselves :-)

Unfortunately it appears one must be a member of OPN before the full
text can be accessed.
James Mackey