From: Bob LaMontagne [mailto:rlamont@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 7:31 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: The Electron

I clicked on your link and got the article as a pdf file. I had no
problem as a non-member.

Bob at PC

Larry Woolf wrote:

Yes, the online article is available only for members of the Optical Society
of America, but I would expect that this issue would be available at your
local university science library.

Larry Woolf; General Atomics; San Diego, CA 92121; Phone 858-455-4475;
www.sci-ed-ga.org