Re: Classroom Feedback Systems

* What systems are available?
There were three systems that I looked at:

<http://www.educue.com>
<http://www.qwizdom.com>
<http://www.einstruction.com>

* How difficult it to use the hardware?
* How difficult is it to use the software?
* Do you make students buy the units, bolt them to the table,
or hand them out each class? Why?

I found einstruction to be easier than qwizdom but things change quite
quickly from year to year. I haven't tried educue.

With the Einstruction remotes, I have the students buy the units ($5
from the bookstore and $15 to register them on-line). I don't know if
that arrangement is available from the other companies.

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301