Re: H2

Niagara Falls also has such a facility

Concerning my remark that H2 can be made during off-peak times, Bernard
Cleyet said the French use gravitational PE to store energy during off
peak times.

Yes, we do this in the US also. I do not know how many places do this,
but one place is Grand Coulee Dam in the state of Washington. It's
worth the tour if you are ever in the area. There is also a good
website for it.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics and Chemistry
Bluffton College