Re: H2

At 09:47 21 10 2003 , the following was received:
If solar power is used to generate the hydrogen, then a substantial
reduction in the production of greenhouse gases will result. In
addition, by using hydrogen as a fuel there will be a substantial
reduction in the emission of fine particles and smog producing chemic=
als
into the atmosphere. That seems to me to be a substantial overall
benefit.

True enough, but the only H^2 facility I have seen dumps smoke out just as
a smelter foes. Does anyone know of a facility that uses solar?

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen