Re: Lost at Greenland

I have to admit that I love the Lexus ads. They seem to be a celebration of
engineering. That initial view of the dam is awesome. One really has they
feeling that somehow the engineers were trying to make an artful statement
of human defiance of gravity (in contrast to violating the laws of gravity.)

So just where is the damn dam???

The bridge seen in one of the other commercials shows an incredible balance
between simplicity and strength -

And just where is the bridge???

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com