Re: High-priced textbooks

WebAssign will undoubtedly be happy to add the problem sets to their
collection.

At 1:44 PM -0500 9/16/03, RAUBER, JOEL wrote:

I heard that the newest version of the text (Madison
AAPT attendees?) does have some back of chapter problems.

(The other concern was a desire of some faculty to use the WEBASSIGN
facilties at NCState and this book obviously at the time didn't have
problems keyed into their site. We gave some consideration to simply
choosing problems from another text and using those for Web Assignments and
thus solving somewhat the problem of no problems in the text.)

britton@ncssm.edu you have forgotten everything
(919) 416-2762 Albert Einstein, 1936