Looking for notes: Heat Interchanger (simplified model)

Distinguished Teachers:

Please, I am looking notes for a very simplest model of heat interchanger
between two liquid fluids ( in example two tubes in contact) without fase
changes. The central idea of the class are the differential equations
describing the model, but I am in trouble to find the appropiate
simplified case just not to far of reality.

Can anybody give me some ideas ?. I will appreciate it to much.

My best regards.

Roberto