Re: COLD FUSION

The 10th International Cold Fusion conference
ended yesterday. A student project demonstrated
at that conference is described in item 103 at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

By the way, my "Letter to the Editor" of The Physics
Teacher was published in June. You can see it at:

http://ojps.aip.org/journals/doc/PHTEAH-home/letters/jun2003.pdf

It is essentially an appeal for a formal evaluation
of recent cold fusion findings. I tried to publish a
similar appeal in Physics Today but the letter
was rejected. I do not know what harm could
possibly come from publishing my short letter.
A new report from an officially appointed panel
of experts (physicists, chemists, metallurgists, etc.)
would help teachers to deal with questions about
new cold fusion findings.
Ludwik Kowalski