Re: MATLAB or other?

I taught electronics last year and used PSpice. It is a variant of Spice,
an electronics circuit simulation program. You can draw a schematic
(including active and passive elements). The software will calculate the
voltages and currents. It is very powerful and I think all electronics
engineers should know how to use it. It is very useful in designing new
circuits.

Regards,
Steven Ratliff

Steven T. Ratliff