Re: politics/off topic (was Innumeracy...)

I see no other interpretation BUT political. Please explain the innumeracy.
Is it something that preceded the paragraph you quoted from the Washington
Post?

Bob at PC
(Who hates to see this list degenerate into PhySoc)

John Mallinckrodt wrote:

John's note reminded me that I had penned a response to Hake's
post which remarked on a Washington Post item of a week or so ago, but
I had slept on the post button, as encouraging off-topic, even political
turbulation.

I hope my post wasn't misinterpreted as a political statement,
unless, of course, you consider comments on the advanced state of
innumeracy in the U.S. to be political, which, I suppose, they are.