Re: Climate change

It's hard to object to a call for more
research, but we seem to be using science to stall action.

What action do you recommend?!

We don't know what is causing the climate change -- or even if there _is_ a
climate change. We don't even know if any climate change (ie warming) is
generally harmful. Maybe we should do what we can to promote such a change
-- especially the Canadians and Russians for example -- They would be just
fine with it.

My assumption is that we are still coming out of a glaciation. If that is
true, what pray tell, would you do about that?

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen