Offer of Journal Collections

Following retirement I offer the following journal collections at no
cost to appropriate institutions. It is hoped that each collection would
be placed in its entirety in the institution's library collection.

The journals are free and boxed, but recipients are responsible for
pick-up, preferably by a van from my home in Greenbelt, Maryland. The
collections include Scientific American 1961-2001 (a few issues
missing), American Journal of Physics 1959-1989. Also Amer J. Phys
1959-63, and The Physics Teacher 1999-2002 (can also go to new AAPT
member).
For details see http://www.phy6.org/Journals.htm

When any part of this offer is no longer available, the fact will be
announced on that web site.

Sincerely

Dr. David P. Stern
31 Lakeside drive